arrow_back Return

XML Bible Copyright In Footer

June 25, 2021
Hi There,

When using XML Bibles (e.g. NKJV), is there a way to add the copyright information for the Bible in the footer? There doesn't seem to be a way to input it like there would be if you were adding a song, but the copyright info for the Bibles that we've purchased from you (NIVUK and NLT) show this information automatically in the footer. From my understanding you have to show this copyright info on the screen to be able to legally use open source XML Bibles. The only other way that I can see you can make this work is by making your own slides manually and creating your own footer, but this method takes a long time. I have been trying add the copyright info with the NJKV and MSG XML Bibles that are available to download for free from the OpenSong website.

Please let me know what you'd recommend.

God bless!
Toby
Posted by Toby
July 6, 2021
Hi Toby,

Some free Bible XML files include the footer details while others do not. If the XML file contains footer/copyright data, Presenter will show it on the screen, but if the XML file itself doesn't have that info in it, there's no data that Presenter can pull from and display. I hope that makes sense! In that case, there's really no option other than manually adding the copyright details.

You can maybe try playing around with the "Alert" and setting a template that you can pull up and prepare to project when showing the Scriptures. You can check out this article for more info about using alerts: https://www.worshipextreme.com/docs/120-alert
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment