arrow_back Return

Song title slide customisation

February 24, 2020
I would like to format the title slide so that it's not all the same font size, but the song title is largest (say 80pt), the artist/writer is smaller (50pt), and the copyright/CCLI is smallest (30pt) and ideally at the bottom of the slide.

I know I can manually make a title slide in the song editor, but this removes template formatting from all the slides. I want the lyric slides to still use a template, so I don't have to change the forrmatting manually to set the vertical alignment to the top, adjust the margins, etc etc for every single lyrics slide.

One way to implement this would be an 'override' feature, which I saw another user request. I imagine this as an 'Override' checkbox beside the Template dropdown which applies to the current slide only. I could use a template for the whole song, and just check the 'override' feature on the first slide and manually type up the title, artist, copyright etc. I would still have to manually format the title slide font sizes for every song, so this is not ideal, but a workable solution. Ideally, there would be a way to format the automatically generated title slide with separate font sizing and vertical alignment for each field, but this may not be worth implementing for such a limited use case. I'd imagine the override feature has a much wider range of applications for a variety of different uses and users.
Posted by Lisa
Login to post a comment