arrow_back Return

Add Bible into the Music Stand

October 4, 2020
The thing I don't like while Worshiping is the fact that I have to open up the bible app and then look for the verse but if i can have a certain verse or chapter or the bible app integrated into the Music Stand software that would absolutely fantastic and also if a song has 2 pages then the ability to have them in a single page would be great.
Posted by Rohin
December 6, 2023
I would appreciate not having to leave the Music Stand app to read Scripture between songs, as well!
Posted by Terry
January 24, 2024
I agree! as a workaround I usually create a Song and paste the scripture into the chord chart for that "song" so i can include it in Music Stand, however, this is an extra step that I'd love to not have to do!

also there tends to be a common error that occurs when i use songs in this way: when i open the service in Music Stand and go to the "song" holding the scripture verse, the Source is set to Chord Chart by default and it says "an error occurred while downloading content"

i have to manually switch the Source to Lyrics to be able to view the scripture in Music Stand without an error occurring -- this is fine for me because i'm aware of the error, but often team members will swipe to the next item in the service and see the error and not know how to view the scripture verse in the moment. i suppose i could add a dummy chord into the scripture "chord chart" ...but back to the main request...being able to include scripture in music stand would be great
Posted by James
January 31, 2024
This would be useful. In the Service>Order tab of planning you can "show all service items", this enables you to show or hide that item in Planning, Presenter, and/or Music Stand but scripture and items other than songs do not have the option to show/hide in Music Stand. It would be useful to have this as a feature for ALL items, not just songs. This then gives the person planning the service the option as to whether its shown or not in Music Stand in the same way that it is in Planning and Presenter. In addition to this, it would be useful for the individual users of Music Stand to have the option to switch on or off the items not hidden in planning. Having this option for all Items would be useful for the worship leader to see what's coming next in the service. Currently, I have a second tablet to display the service order.
Posted by Rob
Login to post a comment