arrow_back Return

Ability to designate different people to roles pert service time

July 27, 2021
At the moment when I create a service type. I have the default Sunday Morning. I can set that our Sunday mornings have different time slots. However we use different people for the roles on a Sunday. Not everyone has a different person in a role, but often, someone will be serving during the first Service and someone else entirely will server for our second service.

There is a way around this I do fully understand, but then having the service times almost seems a little irrelevant (For us at least).

Essentially, we would love the ability to use Sunday Morning, Two time slots or more, and allocate people to Roles per time-slot

P.S We absolutely love planning. Its so easy and so brilliant. You guys have done a fantastic job!!
Posted by Selwyn
August 10, 2021
So interestingly enough, We have use the work around to create two service types, one for our first service and one for our second service. Works kind of well ion terms of allocating people to various roles for the Sunday. However its a nightmare when you have scheduled songs and cues for the Sunday, as these will not change between the services. Now every-time our worship leader changes song set or something within the song, it needs to be done twice for both services.

So please can we have people allocation per service time and not per service type. Will make it so much more easier to manage everything.
Posted by Selwyn
Login to post a comment