arrow_back Return

Better Slide Navigation

February 16, 2020
Someone please inform me if i am doing something wrong or if this is just not possible.

At my church we have no wifi and when i import a google slides document and put it in
the cue as a group of slides, when i use the presentation clicker we have it skips every slide
to the next cue item.

I have not been able to figure out how to get it to just go to the next slide instead of the
next cue item. As we all know you cant put the slides on a time because you will tangent
on one slide and then realize your slides are 3 ahead of where you want to be.

I have found its the same way when i make a group of slides that a presentation clicker cannot
advance through them. This is frustrating as it makes me have to do everything in google slides and then
download each individual slide as a png and import them and then load them in one by one.

If there is not already a suggestion for this can we please get some sort of cue advancement feature so that
whenever I can use slides that a presentation clicker when i hit advance will advance the slides instead of skipping
to the next cue list. Or an option to have each slide recognized as a different cue item instead of in a packaged cue
item.
Posted by Nick
February 18, 2020
Clickers are firing keyboard key events. The right arrow, page down and space bar key will go to the next slide, down arrow will go to the next cue. Most clickers use the Page Down key, but yours must be using the down arrow. If your clicker has settings, update the mapping to map to the correct key to resolve.

https://www.worshipextreme.com/docs/77-keyboard-shortcuts
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment