arrow_back Return

Occassional strange WT presenter slide behavior

August 6, 2023
I have had occassional strange WT presenter slide behavior. I use a Dell G3 laptop running windows 10 and my WT service que is built from uploaded powerpoint files. I use a logitech clicker to navigate through the slides. Since we livestream our services, I occassionally have to use the laptop to check on facebook or to switch cameras via the ATEM app during the service. On four or five occassions in the past year, I have had WT do various unexpected things when I hit the clicker such as go to the previous que or go somewhere else unexpectedly. I had always thought that I just "fat fingered" it and hit the wrong button but today during the Communion, I had gone to the ATEM app and switched the preview camera and gone back to WT. When I hit the logitech clicker to advance slides, WT went back to the first slide in the que. (I was previously on the 5 slide in a 10 slide powerpoint que.) I was not able to reproduce this odd behavior after the service. Was wondering if others have seen this also or if there is a fix.
Posted by Greg
August 13, 2023
I was able to somewhat repeat the previously observed behavior. I made a change via the ATEM software on our laptop and then switched back to WT to find none of the slides highlighted in green so I guess WT is losing track of where it was before I switched away from it.
Posted by Greg
August 24, 2023
It appears to be some kind of interaction with the ATEM mini pro. While attempting to reproduce this for WT support folks I discovered that the green outline around the current slide will disappear when I power up the ATEM mini pro and plug in an HDMI cable from the laptop (WT secondary screen) into the ATEM.
Posted by Greg
Login to post a comment