arrow_back Return

sound of media wont play

June 7, 2023
Hi,
Since recently the media on my laptop wont play any sound with my video media. On the places where you should see the duration of the video I only see three dots "...". This problem only occurs to one laptop. The videos and everything on other laptops work completely fine. it´s almost like it doens´t recognise the media, but it does stream the visual media of a video. when i play a video on the bad laptop without using presenter, the laptop has no problems with recognizing the media, the duration, sound and the video image. Does anybody know if there is something wrong in the settings of presenter?
thanks in advance!

Tijmen
Posted by Tijmen
June 7, 2023
Do you have the Main Audience Output screen connected and turned on? Please send screenshots of what you're seeing - [email protected]
Posted by WorshipTools
June 7, 2023
Hi,
Thank you for the fast reply. If i have a second screen by HDMI and the main audiance output indeed on that screen on it works. But the video wont when i take the HDMI out of the laptop. I think this is weird because on other laptops it doesnt make any difference between main audiance off and on. So there still must be something wrong.
Thanks for the help. I cant put any photos in this forum so i made a link to the photo's. I hope it helps
https://share.icloud.com/photos/095gZXdbHTawG8Cs_84f5BhnA

Tijmen
Posted by Tijmen
June 7, 2023
In your photo, the Main Audience Output is not turned on. You can see the red message at the top right corner.
Second, your Preview Panel (bottom left corner) is set to the Stage Display preview, not the Main Audience preview.

In order for video playback to work, either of these two must be on.
Posted by WorshipTools
June 7, 2023
Hi,

Thank you so much! Now it indeed works. The key was like you said, setting the preview panel on main audiance diplay. I gonna check at sunday service if it also works with al the gear and cables connected to the laptop, but i think its gonna work!
again thank you so much.

Tijmen
Posted by Tijmen
June 7, 2023
Glad we were able to figure it out! Happy to help
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment