arrow_back Return

Add people without having to add an email

February 27, 2022
"Some" people really don't use email like millennials do. It would be great to be able to add people to the schedule even if they don't have an email or use email. These people rather stick to the traditional way of going off a posted paper on bulletin board. But we should still be able to add them to the plan so others that use the software and apps can see.
Posted by Monte
February 28, 2022
Hi Monte, you may add them to your team with a made-up email (just be careful to avoid emails that might actually exist out there). That person will never be able to sign in to the app or receive notifications, but it will allow you to schedule them like everyone else.
Posted by WorshipTools
March 9, 2022
I have been giving them aliases in our email system, but if I could add individuals without an email it would be AWESOME.
Posted by Renee
March 9, 2022
I did the “fake emails” but then I find it impossible to go back and change the email . I have to recreate another user
Posted by Monte
March 9, 2022
It's unfortunate that I can't, as an admin, change the email address for a user or even update their name. This would definitely help if they aren't able to allow users without email addresses.
Posted by Renee
Login to post a comment