arrow_back Return

Using Google Slides - offline question

December 18, 2022
We use Google Slides for our announcements and there are times where the internet goes down and our announcements don't come up. Is there a way to download the google slides from time to time so that those can be used? What I would do is download right before the service so that way I would have them if the internet goes down during service. I prefer to use Slides vs create in the tool because I can update the slides on my tablet from anywhere and since Presenter isn't available on tablets, it makes it difficult to adjust on the fly. Thanks!
Posted by Stacey
December 22, 2022

The downside to Google Slides is that it relies on an internet connection. This means that if you are working on a train or from home and the internet goes down, you won't be able to continue editing. PowerPoint, however, allows for offline work, meaning that working from anywhere can continue smoothly.
Enabling Google Drive offline sync means that your updates to documents, tables, and slides will be saved to the local drive when you are not connected to the Internet and will be synced to the cloud after you reconnect to the network. And whether you are offline or online, you can edit files Improved Upper & Lower Body Strength. Children must climb to reach the top of the playground slide, which requires the use of upper and lower body strength as well as fine coordination and balance.
https://clickercounter.org/
Posted by Nora
Login to post a comment