arrow_back Return

NDI URGENTE Y NECESARIO!

July 30, 2024
NDI POR FAVOR! SOY USUARIO PRO PLUS, Y ESTOY CONSIDERANDO DEJAR LA APLICACIÓN SI NO AGREGAN NDI.
NDI PLEASE URGENT!
I AM A PRO PLUS USER, AND I AM CONSIDERING LEAVING THE APP IF THEY DON'T ADD NDI.
Posted by Dan
July 30, 2024
A que se refiere con NDI?
Ya se puede recibir un video input por NDI si lo tiene bien configurado, y si es usuario Plus, puede sacar una ventana y capturarla para enviar por NDI.

Básicamente ya todos los casos de uso de NDI se soportan, cual es su necesidad exacta?
Posted by Diego
July 30, 2024
I have already read the vast majority of questions in the forum about NDI, and none have been solved to have the native NDI, without external software, in addition to the possibility of an alpha channel, for sending only text in Lower thirds, it is already a quite requested feature, I have been seeing posts for years and there is no solution, I am quite grateful for WORSHIPTOOLS PRESENTER, but they are features that become necessary after 6 months of use, in addition to reducing the consumption of resources in the system and reducing the chain of possible failures in the process of our streaming.
In addition, it would also be better to be able to configure a customizable window display, in order to configure only the Lowerthirds space, 1920 x 720 or 1920x500.
I work with Macbook Air M2 for everything, Streaming (Live mime), Presenter, ATEM SDI PRO ISO, and it works fine, but capturing the output of a window and removing the green background consumes more than I thought and is not clean, I can use another Macbook Air M2, but here's the problem, I can only get 2 screens maximum, one via HDMI and one via Airplay, that's why I request NDI with Alpha channel.
Posted by Dan
September 9, 2024
sorry to be thick, but what is NDI
Posted by Mark
Login to post a comment